Poste : GRAPHIC DESIGN JOB
9 rue du Laboratoire
|Lieu du poste||Luxembourg|
|Description du poste||About the Role
We are looking for students who are passionate about Innovation, Business and companies, and have an entrepreneurial & startup mindset. Jobs are for two months in July and August.
● Lead and instruct holiday programs for students in.
● Work closely with lead instructors to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
● Work with My Kwan staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of students.
● Independently guide students through development of a final project that will be presented and distributed to fellow classmates.
● Create a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
● Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of turning their ideas into actual software.
|Connaissances de logiciels spécifiques||REQUIREMENTS
● You are eager to shape the skills and minds of our next generation.
● You love to learn and expand knowledge in graphic design or furthermore in digital industry.
● You are open minded and question the status quo.
● You have strong interests in marketing, entrepreneurship, graphic design, computer science. Or you have alternatively skills about video shooting and editing, image and sound editing.
● You have previous teaching experience, through a course, team training, etc.
● You are keen to play with teenagers and share your experiences.
|Durée du contrat||2-3 mois|
|Début souhaité||1 juillet 2019|